Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Menu Time

This will be a tricky one, we have suddenly made plans to host lots of family this weekend.  There will be twelve eaters.  I don't know how to cook that much food well, so we will likely eat out a lot.  I'll try though.

Thursday - Baked Potato Soup
Friday - Hawaiian Haystacks (we had this last week, but with company it's easy and makes a lot for cheap)
Saturday - Pizza, made here or ordered out, we'll have to see
Sunday - BBQ Pork shoulder (again, easy and makes a lot)
Monday - Fajitas
Tuesday - Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Wednesday - Chicken pot pie

I'll probably make a few desserts too, since I do love to fatten up my house guests.

Apple Pie
Glob (rocky road bars)
Brownies

Off to shop today because tomorrow I'm sewing until my fingers hurt.  Gotta narrow down some stuff on my list.

1 comment:

  1. I was just gonna say to try a pork roast.
    YOU are amazing, I want to be you... umm... when I was younger. :)

    ReplyDelete