Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Catching up

I've made so many fun things in the last six weeks, so many that I haven't had time to put anything on this blog.  I'm that good at this blogging thing.

So, I'll be catching up, with pictures for the most part.

My list, so you can look forward to the posts that are coming up:

1:  Pillsbury monkey bread, with my own little twists
2:  Enchilada meatballs, by the li'l chefs
3:  Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
4:  FAILED Pineapple chicken enchiladas (this one's a doozy!)
5:  Mom's beef vegetable soup
6:  Baklava
7:  Baby Food - A very basic tutorial
8:  Curried Chicken Salad
9:  Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
10:  Chicken Pot Pie

What are you excited to see?
Do you make any of these?

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I am making sour cream enchiladas tonight. Baklava, I'm interested to see how that works out, and I was doing baby food (and am glad that's over).
    I have a great recipe for chicken pot pie...
    Looks like your family is eating well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the recipes. The meatballs sound good as well as the chicken pot pie with some monkey bread. It is all making me hungry, since I still haven't decided what to make for dinner tonight. Better get on that.

    ReplyDelete